Friday, October 7, 2016

PONTOS CANTADOS

1
A escravitud imposta
nós faze oblidá
que unendonos con otros
nós unimo con divindad.

The slavery imposed on us
makes us forget
that in uniting with others
we unite with divinity.

12 de setembro 2016


2
Agora que o véu é fino
entre este y el otro mundo,
quando a gente está necesitada,
fala, fala, fala.

Now that the veil is thin
between this and the other world,
when the people are in need,
speak, speak, speak.

13 de setembro 2016


3.
Venimo diante de vocé, Màe,
sabendo que os nossos regalitos
son nada. Ovínos, Màe,
y oblida os nossos pecaditos.

We come before you, Mother,
knowing that our little gifts
are nothing. Hear us, Mother,
and forget our little sins.

13 de setembro 2016


4
Até que me das tu amor, Màe,
soy escudela vazía.
Até que me das tu luz, Màe,
soy un perdido na vía.

Until you give me your love, Mother,
I am an empty bowl.
Until you give me your light, Mother,
I am lost on the way.

15 de setembro 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment