Friday, October 7, 2016

POETA

Poeta, sacerdote que
forma puente frágil
entre dioses y mortales,
lo forma también
entre vida y muerte,
y más fuerte.

Poet, priest who forms
a fragile bridge
between gods and mortals,
forms it also
between life and death,
and more strongly.

1 de octubre 2016


Most of the time I would prefer to write in Portunhol, which feels more international to me, and which I'm trying to turn into a literary language. For the last few days, though, poems have been coming to me in Spanish, so I write them in Spanish. These are some of the mysteries of the Muse.


Sí, por supuesto
que quiero
celebrar la vida
en tus ofrecidos
orificios.
Pero hay algo
que me empuja
aun más
fuertemente.
Quiero
conocerte
en un
abrazo
de almas.

Yes, of course
I want
to celebrate life
in your offered
orifices.
But there is something
that drives me
even more
strongly.
I want
to know you
in an
embrace
of souls.

30 de setiembre 2016


All poets are priests.
They invoke and express
realities otherwise
too numinous
to mention.

10/1/2016


Todos os poetas
son sacerdotes.
Invocan y expresan
realidades que
de otra manera
serían demasiado
numinosas para
mencioná.

1/10/16

No comments:

Post a Comment