Saturday, September 15, 2018

I am happy to announce that this poetry blog has now received 44,000 visits since its inception. My hope is that it will reach 45,000 by the time it is two years old (in early October 2018). Thanks to all of you for your interest and support.

I you look at my profile on most social media platforms that I use (currently Google Plus, Facebook, Ello, and Diaspora), you will see that I describe myself as "poet, translator, naturist, and feminist, currently living in Uruguay." I think all of these are still true, although the last descriptor is subject to change. If all goes well in the midterm elections in the US (and by that I mean a Blue Wave), we will return, this time to Florida.

As you will probably have noticed, I'm still posting in Udugi. It's dear to my heart, so will no doubt continue. Please don't try to use it for serious privacy purposes. I am doing my best to teach it to those who want to learn, and in any case, a Cherokee speaker can understand most of it. There is nothing secret about it.

I'll talk to you all again when we reach 45,000. In the meantime, be well, and healthy, and happy.




No comments:

Post a Comment