Sunday, October 6, 2024

212k Views and Eight Years

 

This blog has been in existence for exactly eight years. During that time it has been many things to many people. To me it has been one of the greatest constants in my life, while I moved from the Southern Hemisphere to the Northern Hemisphere, where my wife sadly passed away, and  back to the Southern Hemisphere. The blog that started out as a repository for my poetry, was expanded to include prose writings, translations, theories, and photographic projects. While other internet platforms came and went, or were abandoned for months at a time, this one stayed. It became a willing listener, and I could talk to it about anything. But I was really talking to you, my loyal readers, and I owe you all a debt of gratitude.

The readership of the blog was for a while skewed by circumstances, but it has now returned to normal, and here is how it looked as of last night:



 


So, gentle readers, I must, once again, thank you for your interest, your loyalty, and your support.

Please visualize peace, unity, and love. Thank you, merci, gracias, wadó.




Text and photo Copyright © 2024 by Donald C. Traxler aka Donald Jacobson Traxler.


No comments:

Post a Comment