Wednesday, February 26, 2020

It Is the Forest that Teaches Me / +fr, es, pt, eo, heb

It is the forest that teaches me,
and all the creatures in it.
The universe is my guru
and my rabbi.
All nature
is my congregation.

C'est la forêt qui m'apprend,
et toutes les créatures qui s'y trouvent.
L'univers est mon gourou
et mon rabbin.
Toute la nature
est ma congrégation.

Es el bosque que me enseña
y todas las criaturas que contiene.
El universo es mi gurú.
y mi rabino
Toda la naturaleza
es mi congregacion

É a floresta que me ensina,
e todas as criaturas nela.
O universo é meu guru
e meu rabino.
Toda a natureza
é a minha congregação.

Estas la arbaro, kiu instruas min,
kaj ĉiuj kreitaĵoj en ĝi.
La universo estas mia guruo
kaj mia rabeno.
La tuta naturo
estas mia kongregacio.

היער הוא שמלמד אותי,
וכל היצורים שבתוכו.
היקום הוא הגורו שלי
והרב שלי.
כל הטבע
זו הקהילה שלי.





Text and image © 2020 by Donald C. Traxler aka Donald Jacobson Traxler.

No comments:

Post a Comment