Tuesday, February 25, 2020

78,000 Visits, and the Road Ahead

Today we are passing the milestone of 78,000 visits to this blog since I started it in October 2016. As always, I thank my loyal readers in well over a hundred countries.

I expect that the content of the blog will remain much the same in coming months: poetry, photography, and the occasional prose piece. At the same time, I think there is likely to be a sharpening of focus: I need to get back to my work on the Hebrew Gospel of Matthew. I will be continuing to point the text, and will further extend the Commentary on the Teachings of Rabbi Yeshua. These things will, at any rate, be among my priorities.

I am not sure whether I will be adding to my memoir. Having published what I have, in twenty parts, I feel less pressure about it.

Thanks to all of you for making this blog the success that it already is. Thank you, merci, gracias, obrigado, todah, wadó, ꮹꮩ.






Text © 2020 by Donald C. Traxler aka Donald Jacobson Traxler. Photo © 2016-2020  by Fergus McCarthy, Midleton, Co. Cork, Ireland.

No comments:

Post a Comment