Wednesday, September 11, 2019

An Explanation / Une explication

Why am I naked in so many of my photographs? Am I an exhibitionist? No, not at all. This is me, and this is the way I live. I am a naturist, and my house, my sunroom, and my backyard, which is complete with privacy forest, are my little naturist empire. I don't have to go anywhere else. I live in Florida, where the temperature does not require clothes. This is how I'm the healthiest and the happiest. That's it; end of story.

Pourquoi suis-je nu dans un si grand nombre de mes photographies? Suis-je un exhibitionniste? Non, pas du tout. C'est moi et c'est comme ça que je vis. Je suis naturiste et ma maison, ma véranda et mon jardin, qui comprend une mini-forêt pour l'intimité, constituent mon petit empire naturiste. Je ne dois aller nulle part ailleurs. J'habite en Floride, où la température ne nécessite pas de vêtements. C'est comme ça que je suis le plus en santé et le plus heureux. C'est tout; fin de l'histoire.






Text and image © 2019 by Donald C. Traxler.

No comments:

Post a Comment