Sunday, May 6, 2018

The seasons are changing, and here in South America (my part of it, anyway), we are now in late fall. Today was an almost summery day, high temperature about 22C/72F, with a mix of clouds and sun. I'm sure that it was one of the last such days we'll get until next spring. It was a good enough day that I was able to clean the swimming pool (au naturel, of course!), and work on my all-over tan. Before starting work, I snapped the picture below to send to my readers, with my greetings.

This poetry blog has now passed the 35,000-visit milestone. We are now getting about 2,200 visits to the poems per month. This strikes me as being pretty good, especially at a time when people supposedly don't read much. I see evidence of a lot of interest in poetry, and that interest is distributed all over the planet. It seems to me that we need poetry to keep the world in balance.

Having said all that, I would like to thank all of you for your kindness and support, and for helping to keep my world in balance.



No comments:

Post a Comment