Tuesday, April 26, 2022

145,000 Visits, and a Span of Many Centuries

 About a week ago we passed the milestone of 145,000 visits to this blog, but at the time I was too busy to write anything about it.

I'm still very busy, mostly with photography. Occasionally the Muse presents me with a little quatrain or something, or a fragment of Udugi wisdom comes into my head. I feel, though, that the blog is at an inflection point, just as the world is. I'm not sure what direction it will go in.

About a year ago, I was writing a series called Notes on the Zohar. You may have wondered what happened to that: me, too. It may seem like chutzpah to do it at all, but lately I find myself reading the Zohar to calm me down. Could be the new direction, I don't know.

I was reminded recently that I have done some worthwhile work related to Shem-Tob's Hebrew Gospel of Matthew, and published it in this blog. There is a lot more to do, I'm sure. I won't, though, be pointing the text. That would, perhaps, be more chutzpah, more temerity, than the other.

Qué será, será. it will be interesting to see what develops.

As usual, thanks to all of you for your loyal readership.




Text and image Copyright © 2022 by Donald C. Traxler aka Donald Jacobson Traxler.


No comments:

Post a Comment