Wednesday, June 16, 2021

115,000 Visits and a New Schedule

 Greetings, dear readers. It took only fourteen days to go from 114,000 visits to 115,000. Unfortunately, this was due to pirate activity. Because of this, and also because writing these chatty little announcements takes me away from other writing that I need to do, I am changing the schedule. From now on, I'll announce at every five thousand visits, instead of every thousand. We are currently getting about two thousand visits (page-views) per month. If this rate continues, you should see an announcement like this about every two and a half months.

In between these announcements, you will continue to see the best poetry, prose writing, and photography that I can serve up.

As usual, thanks to all of you (even the pirates) for your continued interest and enthusiasm.




Text and image Copyright © 2021 by Donald C. Traxler aka Donald Jacobson Traxler, ꮨᏺꭽꮅ ꮤꮝꮠ.


No comments:

Post a Comment