Monday, May 31, 2021

114,000 Visits and One New Project

The other day we passed the milestone of 114,000 visits to this blog. I was too busy or too tired to write anything at the time. My wife, Sandy, had knee-replacement surgery on May 17th, and since then it has all been about taking care of her. The surgery, I'm happy to say, went perfectly. She still faces a month or more of physical therapy.

The new project? You will probably see the first post in the new series today. It involves informal notes on the fifteenth-century devotional work The Imitation of Christ, by Thomas à Kempis. It is a very influential book, said to have been translated into more languages than any other book except the Bible. It was also seminal to my own religious thinking as a young man.

As usual, I would like to thank you all for your continued interest and enthusiasm. Wadó, ꮹꮩ.




Text and Image Copyright © 2021 by Donald C. Traxler aka Donald Jacobson Traxler, ᏘᏲᎭᎵ ᏔᏍᏐ.


No comments:

Post a Comment