Tuesday, March 10, 2020

79,000 Visits and Some Naked Weddings (viewer discretion suggested)

As I write this, we have just passed the milestone of 79,000 visits to this blog since I started it in October 2016. These visits have come from well over 100 countries scattered all over the planet. Better yet, the response has reflected all races and creeds. I wouldn't want it any other way.

Perhaps best of all, I have been able to be true to myself, expressing those things that I feel are important, in the way in which I feel it is important to express them. Emblematic of my current feeling is this recent poem, with its illustration:


It's a New Day

It's a new day, sisters and brothers,
embrace it, hug it, and enjoy it.
There is no more need for shame.

C'est un nouveau jour, sœurs et frères,
l'embrasser, l'étreindre et l'apprécier.
Il n'y a plus besoin de honte.

Es un nuevo día, hermanas y hermanos.
abrázalo, abrázalo y disfrútalo.
Ya no hay necesidad de vergüenza.

É um novo dia, irmãs e irmãos,
abrace, abrace e aproveite.
Não há mais necessidade de vergonha.

Estas nova tago, fratinoj kaj fratoj,
ĉirkaŭprenu ĝin, brakumu ĝin kaj ĝuu ĝin.
Ne plu bezonas honton.







Along with the theme of nudity, which to me is sacred, I will continue to present general poetry and photography of the highest quality of which I am capable. I will continue to present the pointed text of the Hebrew Gospel of Matthew; my commentary on the teachings of Rabbi Yeshua; writings on the Synoptic Problem; and anything else that comes into my head. Hopefully, my memoir series, Journal of a Naked Poet, will also continue.

As always, I'd like to thank all of you for your continued interest and enthusiasm. Thank you, merci, gracias, obrigado, wadó, ꮹꮩ.


Below is something I found when I was looking through old photos for the memoir series:





Anybody want a naked wedding? I can do that.


Text and images © 2020 by Donald C. Traxler aka Donald Jacobson Traxler.

No comments:

Post a Comment