Monday, December 16, 2019

73,000 Visits and Happy Holidays!

Today we are passing the milestone of 73,000 visits to this poetry/photography blog. We are also doing it two days earlier than I had estimated.

These are historic times. I could just as well have said, "scary times." All over the world, Lady Justice has to fear for her life, and Mercy is scarce. There is, to make a slight change in a Jerry Lee Lewis song, a "Whole Lotta Cheatin' Goin' On." Will we be able to stop the trend in its tracks? I don't know. Only time will tell. I hope so.

In the meantime, I would like to, once again, thank you all for your continued interest and enthusiasm, and I would also like to wish you Happy Holidays, from here in the naturist bastion of Pasco Co., Florida, USA.

Thank you. Merci. Gracias. Obrigado. Wadó. ꮹꮩ.






Text and image © 2019 by Donald Jacobson Traxler ꮨᏺꭽꮅ.

2 comments:

Miche said...

Joyeuses vacances à vous aussi !
Merci.

Donald Traxler said...

Merci, Miche ! :)

Post a Comment