Thursday, July 18, 2019

As I write this, we are passing the milestone of 64,000 visits to the blog. It is still mostly poetry mixed with photography. Lately, though, there has been a greater admixture of prose, especially concerning the Synoptic Problem and my proposed solution, the Layered Matthew Hypothesis. Basically, I write about what I'm thinking about. I keep a notebook beside the bed at night, and a lot of inspiration comes in that way. I am driven by the creative urge, so it's not really something I can stop doing. I am 76 and will turn 77 in a little more than two months, so it feels as though there is at least some urgency about it.

Sometimes, though, I just want to reach out to other humans, to communicate. Communication, as the Brazilian poet and artist Eduardo Kac has said, is not just passing information; it is creating an opening between two people, a channel that was not there before. Please join me in this process through comments in the blog posts, or by email (exolinguist at gmail dot com).

Thank you, as always, for your continued interest in my work. Wadó. ꮹꮩ. תודה gracias merci dankon





Text and image © 2019 by Donald C. Jacobson Traxler ꮨᏺꭽꮅ.

No comments:

Post a Comment